Wacky Wednesday: What You Didn’t See
I’ve got to keep some things to myself. And trust me, I’m doing you a favor.
Bad, bad vans.
Here’s just a glimpse of what you didn’t see on Peas and Thank You this week. Explanations, much like these photos, probably aren’t necessary, but are provided nonetheless.
1. This sorry attempt at healthy Wheat Thins.
They looked like Wheat Thins. They tasted like a punishment.
2. The story of Pea Daddy, House Hunter. Pea D emailed me on Monday and asked, “Do you want to go look at this house that just went up for sale? I’ve always loved it. It’s right next to the strip club that burnt to the ground.”
Um. Let me think.
How big is the kitchen?
3. These butternut squash tater tots.
They looked so promising. Even Lulu thought so.
Then she wished for death. Swift, sweet death. I would have snapped a picture but I was too busy trying to catch chewed up “tot” before it hit my carpet. That spot is reserved for hairballs only.
4. The groundbreaking duet between Gigi and I on Adele’s “Someone Like You.” I’m a mediocre singer. Gigi couldn’t carry a tune if it came with a handle and wheels. I could have posted the recording for you, but then you would have gone running for the squash tots.
5. This van, spotted in Portland.
I was praying it was Fred Armisen driving. It wasn’t. Unless Fred is a 60 year-old woman.
6. Pea Daddy and Gigi’s love for brain teasers at the Science Museum.
Actually, it’s Gigi’s love for the puzzles.
Pea Daddy’s affections lie with looking up the answers to the puzzles on his iPhone.
7. The demise of Nearrings. Remember my solution to the ear-piercing dilemma?
Yeah, well, Lulu “pierced” Blankie, rendering the entire package of gems stickless.
As much as I wanted to, I didn’t put her in the Naughty Corner.
I made her eat some Wheat Thins instead.