Pea Sighting: Valentine’s Day Treats on AM Northwest (VIDEO)
First, a few things:
1. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. There were four Pinterest-inspired Valentine’s in Lulu’s valentine bag and three in Gigi’s. The girls just ripped the superhero masks and flower petals off of their suckers and ate them without a second thought. This means 20 lips and 21 mustaches are in a landfill somewhere thanks to me.
3. One should never stay up to watch The Bachelor when one has to get up at 5 a.m. to be on morning TV. Come to think of it, one should never stay up to watch The Bachelor. But I still will.
4. Between Pea Daddy’s cold this weekend, the AM Northwest host Dave’s virus and my late night rendezvous with reality shows, I anticipate I will be sick in exactly 16 hours. God bless me.
5. Leftover maple frosting is awesome on graham crackers. And spoons. And fingers swiped into the bowl that’s in your lap while you are driving from Portland to preschool.
6. Lulu got a valentine from her “boyfriend” today that was generically addressed to all of her classmates, saying, “To my friend.” She’s clutching it to her chest, fluttering her eyelashes skyward and saying, “He said I’m his friend!” It’s true love.
7. I ran to the grocery store after my segment this morning, treating myself to a coffee on the way there. People kept staring at me in the store and I grinned. Admittedly, a small part of me thought, “Oh, they must have seen the show!” Then I got to the car and saw the big smudge of espresso grounds that somehow wound up all over the tip of my nose. That’s what you call an ego check.
8. At least Pea Daddy still loves me. God bless him.
Hope you enjoy the clip!
(click below to view)